More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Bradley D Kurtz has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
Dr. Bradley D Kurtz has the following 5 expertise
- Pediatric Diabetes
Dr. Bradley D Kurtz is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 3 of 3
I have been taking my daughter to this practice for 5 years (since she was a newborn). I love Dr Bradley Kurtz Jr. He's amazing. I've recently come into a problem with the practice. I was recently told that my daughter was discharged from the practice for a bill that I owed of $57.00. I was completely shocked because I have never received a statement about this bill, when I called they had the wrong address on file, and I have never gone without paying for my daughters care. I'm just upset that this is how they treat long term patients that have gone there for almost 6 years and I have referred may other families to this practice as well. I'm very dissatisfied that they would treat my daughter and I this was.
Lsu Health Sciences
Dr. Bradley D Kurtz accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Aetna Whole Health Colorado Front Range
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana Colorado HMOx
- Humana National POS
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsAurora Pediatric Associates, 5657 S Himalaya St Ste 100, Aurora, CO
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Bradley D Kurtz in this video.
Dr. Bradley D Kurtz is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Aurora, CO.