Dr. Bradley Meek Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Bradley Meek?

Great Doctor

Posted on May 5th, 2016

I have been seeing Dr. Meek for years and he is an outstanding doctor that's very knowledgeable.

Life-Saving Doctor

Posted on June 18th, 2012

Doctor Meek is the best!!!!!! My wife and I have absolute trust in his diagnosis and recommended treatments.He has a pleasant"bedside manner",always helpful and extremely knowledgeable!!!! When my wife and I came to Baton Rouge after Hurricane Katrina it was important that we find a good doctor due to our stress related conditions.We found doctor Bradley Meek! Before we selected a doctor we did our research. Everyone we asked recommended Doctor Meek as the best!These recommendations came from employees and patients at Our Lady of The Lake Medical Center. They said "Everyone want to go to Doctor Meek,you will be lucky if you can get him as your doctor.Well,we got lucky! We thank God for Doctor Meek!Doctor Meek knowledge of other medical specialties is outstanding. He always refer us to other knowledgeable doctors and related specialists. We are always pleased with the quality of care provided through his referrals. Doctor meek saved my wife's life by timely diagnosing appendicitis!! God Bless Doctor Meek!!!!

Posted on March 27th, 2012

He is excellent. His staff has been very kind and willing to help me, don't understand why anyone would think otherwise. Front office is nice to me. Think those dealing with them should make an effort to be nice as well.

caring

Posted on July 8th, 2011

I recommend Dr Meek to anyone looking for a new physician. My dad even started going to him after I kept raving about how great he is! He's got a great personality;sweet and funny too! I really like him and he really helps me as best as he can.

Patient

Posted on June 16th, 2011

I been a patient with Dr. Meek for 10 years and he is a wonderful, caring doctor, with a great bedside manner. I can go to him for anything.

Posted on June 13th, 2011

Although Dr Meek is caring and well educated, his office staff is a "machine" with very little personal caring. It takes a long time for them to call you back.

Caring and Attentive

Posted on December 29th, 2009

Reviewed charts with me and provided a strategy for care. Discussed issue with insurance coverage from my provider so to minimize financial exposure.

Posted on February 22nd, 2017