Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Bradley Landis
Dr. Bradley Landis, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Los Angeles, CA. He has 40 years of experience. His specialties include Urology. Dr. Landis is affiliated with Greater El Monte Community Hospital, Huntington Hospital and Promise Hospital of East Los Angeles, LP. He speaks English.
Dr. Bradley Landis has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
Dr. Bradley Landis has the following 10 expertise
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Bladder Issues
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Urologic Emergencies
- Male Infertility
- Impotence (Vasculogenic Impotence)
- Urinary Incontinence
- Kidney Stones
Dr. Bradley Landis has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Bradley Landis is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 12
This self call doctor its so stupid!!!. Don't waste your time with him. Beside making you wait for hours he doesn't know what he is doing. He ask you stupid questions wasting your time and money with your visit. He has to be the worse doctor I ever encounter. Don't waste your time and money with it.
Dr. Landis literally saved my son's life. He took time to answer all of our questions honestly so we could make crucial decisions about my son's health. Within two days of my son being diagnosed with cancer, Dr. Landis had him in surgery. He always returned a phone call and gave us the pros and cons of every available treatment option.
I called them and ask if they could circumcise my 2week old son. Over the phone they did not mention he would not do it b/c he is over a week old. Instead the nurse schedule me for an same day appointment , took my insurance info, told me my ins would cover me for the circumcision (knowing my son was 15 days old at the time), I explained to her please dont have me drive from lancaster to hollywood if the Doctor does not or could not do the circumcise. She encourage me to not be late b/c he will. When I arrive 30 mins early I fill out paperwork that takes about 10mins and then I wait and wait and wait and wait and wait for 2 an a half hours! to see dr landis for 2mins for him to tell me he doesn't do "bell circumcisions" gives me a referral number to children's hospital.
Dr. Landis is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
40 Years Experience
Loyola University Chicago Stritch School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1978
Cedars Sinai Medical Center
Dr. Bradley Landis accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna HMO Deductible Plan CA only
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Savings Plus of CA
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- BC CA California Care Small Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA California Care Large Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- Blue Cross CA Pathway X HMO
- Blue Cross CA Pathway X PPO
- Blue Cross CA Priority Select HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select PPO
- Blue Cross CA Select Plus HMO
Blue Shield California
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus Savenet
- Blue Shield CA Local Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Access+ HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Local Access + HMO 25
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Health Net CA CommunityCare Network HMO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA HMO SmartCare
- Health Net CA HMO Whole Care Network
- Health Net CA Individual and Family PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
- Health Net EPO - PureCare One Small Business
- Health Net PureCare HSP Individual and Family Plans
- Health Net Salud EPO
- Health Net SmartCare Large Group
- Health Net SmartCare Small Group
- Humana Choice POS
LA Care Health
- Molina Mrktplace CA
Locations & DirectionsBradley Landis Md, 1300 N Vermont Ave Ste 1003, Los Angeles, CA
Dr. Bradley Landis is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Los Angeles, CA.