Dr. Bradley Lawrence Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Bradley Lawrence?

Acupuncture

Posted on April 21st, 2015

Dr Lawrence was my primary dr for awhile until my health plan changed and he was no longer covered. If you're interested in an MDwho has an integrative approach to your health care he is a good person to consider. He introduced me to homeopathic medicine, which I still use to this day and also introduced me to acupuncture. He would do quarterly acupuncture balancing on me and I left feeling very energized. I now go to a traditional Chinese doctor, and occasionally a naturopath, but I am grateful to have been introduced to alternative medicine through Dr. Lawrence.

Posted on April 12th, 2015

Unpleasant, difficult to communicate with

find another

Posted on June 27th, 2014

What a miserable experience. To the doctor... if you put your hand out to shake mine, do so with some enthusiasm. A limp finger tip shake is really ackward and uncomfortable. Take time to review a bit, your office staff has taken notes and. i expect that you have some clue as to why I am there. Don' t cross your arms and act as though I have somehow interupted your important day. I am a patient,...educate me... take time to listen and formulate a plan of care. Yes, that requires more than calling in a Rx. I have been a nurse for 35 years. I have worked with literally hundreds of physicians.... happily I can report that most represent the medical field much better. Most have a genuine interest in their patients. To patients seeking a doctor, I would recommend that you look to another provider for your care.

Integrative medicine

Posted on April 3rd, 2012

Dr. Lawrence practices integrative medicine. He studied under Dr. Andrew Weil. You can't do much better than that.

Posted on April 17th, 2017