Dr. Bradley Levinson Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Bradley Levinson?

Posted on August 25th, 2015

Horrible experience. He reminded me of a fast talking salesman more than a doctor. He wants you to get the procedure done more often than needed because of greed. Unprofessional, incompetent staff. They like to make you wait. They like to overbill the insurer with bogus claims for services. They make a lot of mistakes. They answer the phone in an unprofessional manner. When you call to get important information, they seem clueless.

mother

Posted on June 9th, 2013

The front desk receptionist is by far the rudest person I have ever meet! She do not show any care or have any respect for the way she spoke to me. If she were my staff member I would not want her to be the first person people talk to. The doctor seems good at what he does, but he also has a listening problebm. The back office nurse does show kindness and speaks highly of the doctor. I could not find another doctor that specialized in hemmroid surgery.

Unprofessional and childish staff

Posted on March 29th, 2011

For my first visit, the staff failed to record my appointment in the computer, so when I arrived, there was no space for me. They fit me in, after a 40 minute wait.On my second visit, I had to wait 50 minutes. While in the waiting room, I observed the staff taking patients out of order. One of the nurses commented to the other that if patients were going to be taken out of order, a reason should be given to the patients who were made to wait past their scheduled time, while others with later appointment times were taken ahead of them.Having observed these scheduling problems firsthand, I simply asked the staff if I might be able to call an hour or so before my next appointment, to see if the doctor was running late, so I could avoid missing time from work and wasting my time.The staff became irate and lectured me about how a 1-hour wait is customary in the medical profession. I have been seeing doctors in several cities for 4 decades. Although a 1 hour wait does happen on occasion, it certainly is not customary. Indeed, the national average wait time for an office visit is 21 minutes.Nevertheless, the staff continued to berate me, act in a condescending and disrespectful manner, use a sarcastic tone and a loud volume. I was told that a doctor's office is like an airline, because the schedule slips more and more as the day progresses. I was interrogated about whether I had to wait in traffic to get to the doctor's office, the insinuation being that everyone is made to wait. And then, I was blamed for the entire fiasco, because I was unavailable for other appointment times that were offered to me.I explained to the staff that I did not want to argue, but was simply seeking some professional courtesy. The staff then accused me of calling Dr. Levinson "unprofessional." I replied that I had not said that. The staff retorted that I was calling them "unprofessional." I explained that I had personally observed several scheduling issues with the office, and simply wanted to know if I could call beforehand to see if the doctor is running late. But the staff launched into another diatribe about how a 1 hour wait is normal and it is unreasonable to complain.I then watched as one of the nurses made disparaging comments about me to the next patient, as she was taken back to the exam room -- a defamatory act and a violation of HIPAA, too.Seeing the clear futility of the matter, I politely said, "Thank you and good day, ladies" as I walked toward the exit. The staff then yelled and chided me for leaving -- in front of a waiting room full of patients.Ironically, while taking my vitals back on my first visit, one of these nurses made various unsolicited and disparaging comments about a rival health system/insurer (UPMC) and recounted a story of how she was made to wait an inordinate amount of time for her grandson's appointment with a physician in that health system. She further explained how she threatened that doctor's staff with walking out on the appointment, if a physician did not appear within the next 20 miuntes.Setting aside the unprofessionalism of the unsolicited "trash-talking" about a rival health care provider, it is particularly hypocritical and ironic that this staff member would react in this manner to my inquiry about scheduling concerns. Classless. I cannot recall ever having been treated so badly by any doctor's office.

Excellent