Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of. ttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Bradley W Merrills has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Bradley W Merrills has the following 11 expertise
- Pap Smear
- Women's Health
- Pelvic Exam
- Menstrual Pain
- Child Birth
- Hot Flashes
- Birth Control
Dr. Bradley W Merrills has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Bradley W Merrills is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 7
I was sent to this Dr for a hematoma inside my incision following a complete hyst. My incision had finally closed but started leaking blood. He never changed me into a gown, told me I had a hematoma he needed to get out. i was expecting to go back under the knife. Not the case, rather, he took his two hands and ripped my incision open. Blood poured out onto my clothing. He began to explain how it will need to be packed , etc. I told them I needed my sister in the room because I wouldnt remember a word he was saying. My sister nearly fainted when she came in the room, with my abdomen wide open. He flung blood clots, packed gauze and sent me home for three days with my abdomen open from hip to hip. Somehow I managed that without sneezing and blowing out my intestines. My room mate at the time said she could see them just under a layer of film. Three days later, I go back and the same Dr stitched my incision closed with nothing offered for pain. 8 stitches, 16 pokes not to mention the suture pulling through the skin. I complained to the office. They offered me new sweatpants, thats it. He soon resigned from that office. I hope no one ever has to deal with this monster the way I did.
25 Years Experience
Loma Linda University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1993
Wayne State University
Dr. Bradley W Merrills accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- BCBS MI Blue Care Network HMO Group Enrollees
- BCBS MI PPO Plans Group Enrollees
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- HAP Preferred PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PriorityHealth HMO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsHealth Delivery Inc, 3175 Professional Ct, Bay City, MI
Dr. Bradley W Merrills is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bay City, MI.