Dr. Bradley L Nicholson Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Bradley L Nicholson?

Emergency visit

Very thoughough and listens to patients. I liked that he makes sure to cover all possibilities to find out what's wrong. Very good doctor.

Needed diagnosis for heart & got it!

Excellence and consideration for my concerns

Very considerate as he worked through my diagnosis. He communicated with me to keep me apprised of what he was checking for. He ordered the tests he needed to make a diagnosis. I was well served by his expertise and consideration for my concerns.

Excellent Speedy Care

I went to the ER because of belly pain and Dr. Nicholson diagnosed me with gallbladder problems and treated my pain. I have since had my gallbladder removed(surgery=yuck) but now no more pain!!

Extremely thorough, candid, and caring

I visited Swedish Medical Center in Seattle expecting a quick discharge and a PT referral for car crash-related neck pain. Instead, Dr Nicholson listened to my neck with the stethoscope, heard a murmur, had a CT angiography done, and discovered a herniated disc that would have otherwise been missed. I've read the later-in-life prognosis for not receiving proper treatment for this, and it sounds painful and debilitating. I probably owe Dr. Nicholson the full measure of thanks for my 50 year-old self's unimpeded mobility.

Dr. Bradley L Nicholson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Seattle, WA.