Grass Pollen Allergy
Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy, including the types of grass that cause it, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Youth Sports Injuries Facts about youth sports injuries, including the causes and types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Bradley R Noon has the following 2 specialties
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Sports Medicine
A sports medicine specialist is a physician who is trained to diagnose and treat injuries and conditions caused by participation in athletic activities.
These doctors are generally employed by professional sports teams to care for the athletes who are injured. They have extensive knowledge of the types of injuries that athletes are most susceptible to, such as stress fractures, sprains, concussions, muscle cramps, ACL injuries, and shin splints.
It is the responsibility of sports medicine specialist to clear athletes to return to the playing field when they are deemed fit. These doctors also advise athletes on how to avoid injury through proper care of their bodies while training.
- Sports Medicine
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Wrist Injury
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
Showing 5 of 52
As part of a "cleanup of debris" in my left shoulder as a result of an earlier RC repair, Dr. Noon proceeded to sever several, small muscles between my deltoid and pectoral that he identified (while I was asleep)as "scar tissue. Wrong! The somewhat unusual muscle forms had been developed through decades of competitive power lifting, an activity that was out of the question after his extracurricular scalpel work.
Dr. Noon is the finest physician I have ever had the pleasure of meeting. Dr. Noon fixed my knee and I am now able to do things I haven't done in years. He was friendly, caring and made me feel like what I had to say was important. What a pleasure to treated by such a nice person. After my surgery, he showed me my pictures from the surgery and did an amazing job explaining them. I am sending everyone I can to this amazing surgeon. Thank you Dr. Noon! What a breath of fresh air to this medical community.
I recently had Shoulder surgery performed by Dr. Noon. I am thrilled with the results. Another surgeon told me just to limit my ativity and that my rotator cuff was not repairable. Dr. Noon repaired my cuff and I am back playing golf and lifting weights and playing with my kids pain free. A miracle!!! He is a very nice doctor and took lots of time to answer all my questions. I recomend Dr. Noon to anyone. I am sending my Dad to him to have total knee done next month!
23 Years Experience
Medical College Of Georgia School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1995
Dr. Bradley R Noon accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- Blue Cross CA Pathway X PPO
- Blue Cross CA Select PPO
- First Health PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsUs Health Works, 5810 El Camino Real Ste A, Carlsbad, CA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Bradley R Noon in this video.
Dr. Bradley R Noon is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Carlsbad, CA.