Dr. Bradley Pattison Is this you?

2 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Bradley Pattison?

Posted on April 3rd, 2015

Met the good Dr. just prior to surgery. Never saw or heard of him prior. The thoroughness with which he did the pre surgical exam was outstanding. His explanation of choices was extremely detailed. His recommendations, considering my age, health, and type of procedure, was almost prescient. He communicated with me up to the last second, offered me a way to communicate, to him, any discomfort that could/might occur during the procedure. Post surgery, he didn't just disappear, which had been my experience with many anesthesiologists, but was there to inquire as to my status and comfort. Knee replacement surgery is in my near future and will ask the Ortho surgeon (Dr. Steve Teeny) to enquire into Dr. Pattison's availability for this. My bottom line "hale fellow - well met"

Posted on May 20th, 2017