Dr. Bradley A Pontani Is this you?

4.9

Have you seen Dr. Bradley A Pontani?

Finally My Wound Is Closed

I had a non healing venous stasis ulcer on my ankle. I was treated at two wound care centers that were unable to close my wound. I was told about Dr. Pontani and he treated my wound and after a lengthy amount of time, he was able to do what no other doctor could do. He closed my wound. Once my wound was closed, I was able to go off of the very strong pain medication that I was on for so long. My wound was open for over 11 years. He was very persistent in my care. He tried several different treatments and once he started compression treatments and keeping my wound dry, it wasn't very long after that that my wound closed. I went for treatments twice a week but I got the results that I wanted for so many years. I can't say enough about Dr. Pontani and his staff.

Fix me up!!

Appointment /contact the office was quite difficult. I had to go to the office to set things up. There IS NO SIGN or directory to his office. I visited four buildings before locating the right place. Once in the treatment room, things cold not have been better. Most friendly staff and the Dr. was great. I would recommend him and his office to anyone. TAKE A map with you and be prepared to SEARCH for the location though.

My Mother

My mother had Alzheimer's and with the help of a hospital and home health, she ended up with a stage 4 ulcer in her back side. With the excellent care from Dr Pontani she was able to heal completely. I would highly recommend him for all would care.

Dr pontani is head of the Wound Center. He is very professional and has helped my brain injured sister from ever having a bedsore.

Great guy -- great doctor!

He's been treating me for chronic wound care for years now. Always cheerful. Makes me feel relaxed when I'm in the treatment room. Loves to joke and make conversation. Good doctor!

Excellent in Wound care

Dr. Pontani worked with my mother and her stage 4 pressure ulcer. She is now completely healed and I think it due to Dr. Pontani and his knowledge of wounds.