Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Bradley C Powers
Dr. Bradley C Powers, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Coalinga, CA, with another office in Glendale, CA. His specialties include Family Medicine and Emergency Medicine. Dr. Powers is affiliated with Glendale Adventist Medical Center. Dr. Powers has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Bradley C Powers has the following 2 specialties
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress, trauma, fractures, lacerations and other acute conditions.
Emergency physicians are specially trained to make urgent life-saving decisions to treat patients during an emergency medical crisis. These doctors diagnose and stabilize patients before they are either well enough to be discharged, or transferred to the appropriate department for long-term care.
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 7
I went to Rapid Care on a Sunday afternoon and Dr. powers want there. I had read many good reviews of him on Yelp and was looking forward to seeing him. The care I got that afternoon was adequate but not stellar. The next day I called the clinic with a question about the dressing on my wound and the receptionist said Dr. Powers would be calling me back....he did rather quickly and he was familiar with my records and suggested I come in right away for a follow-up (I had a badly infected finger) he explained that he wasn't 100% comfortable with the care I had been given the previous day and wanted to have a look himself. I went in and he saw me right away. I really liked his demeanor. He spoke to me like an intelligent adult and asked and answered many questions. He explained my condition and questioned that the other doctor hadn't given me an antibiotic shot. I felt very confident that I had been given excellent care upon leaving the clinic and the price was very reasonable. I just wish Dr. powers had a non-emergency practice so I could make him my primary physician...that's my only complaint : )
Patients' Choice Award (2013, 2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014, 2013)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Powers is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
- Keck School Of Medicine Of The University Of Southern California
San Joaquin General Hospital
Dr. Bradley C Powers accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Savings Plus of CA
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Shield California
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- Health Net CA CommunityCare Network HMO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA HMO SmartCare
- Health Net CA HMO Whole Care Network
- Health Net SmartCare Large Group
- Health Net SmartCare Small Group
- UHC SignatureValue Flex1
- UHC West SignatureValue Alliance
- UHC West SignatureValue HMO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Bradley C Powers is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Coalinga, CA.