Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Bradley C Register MD
Dr. Bradley C Register has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Bradley C Register has the following 16 expertise
- Herniated Disc
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Joint Replacement
- Knee Surgery
- Hip Surgery
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Sports Medicine
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Bone Fracture
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Dr. Bradley C Register is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 6
They took my Pain Away
Self-verified patient of Dr. Bradley C Register - Posted on July 27th, 2018
I came in the office with horrible pain in my right knee. They welcomed me made me an comfortable as possible. Dr. Register had an MRI done on my knee and we found out what happened. He took my in for the out patient surgery. He took great care of me prior to the procedure. He prayed with me before he operated. To help me relax. After the surgery I got all the do's and don'ts and off I went. Then a week later went into Therapy at Benchmark in Braselton Ga. And since I've been so determined to get back at my life the therapy has helped me to be right at 80°/° healed! I'm almost there!! I reccomend Dr. Register and Athens Orthopedic clinic to everyone.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Bradley C Register - Posted on April 16th, 2018
My visits with Dr Register was outstanding! I went in with shoulder pain so bad I could hardly stand it. After a quick diagnosis of a frozen shoulder, he gave me to options, Manipulation or an injection. I chose the injection. Within 2 day’s after the injection, I could not believe the results! I had regained movement of my arm and the pain was down by at least 70%. I feel it was because the injection was put in the extract spot where it was needed. Great Doctor!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Bradley C Register - Posted on June 28th, 2017
Self-verified patient of Dr. Bradley C Register - Posted on October 15th, 2015
Self-verified patient of Dr. Bradley C Register - Posted on April 25th, 2013
Dr. Register is one of the best doctors I've ever seen. He knows what he's talking about and is caring and sweet. He spent a lot of time with me, making sure I understood what was wrong and how he was going to fix it. He took an interest in me as a patient and made me feel at ease. He remembered me when I saw him afterwards in a public location which was nice because I'm sure he has many patients. Great doctor, great person. Highly recommend.
14 Years Experience
Johns Hopkins University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2004
Dr. Bradley C Register Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Open Access POS Alternate Network
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS GA Blue Choice HMO
- BCBS GA Blue Choice PPO
- BCBS GA Blue Open Access POS
- BCBS GA BlueChoice Option POS
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry CoventryOne - GA
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
More about Dr. Bradley C Register
Athens Orthopedic Clinic provides personalized patient care across the spectrum of orthopedic surgery and rehabilitation. From urgent care to consultation, from surgery to rehabilitation, AOC's professional network of Physicians and Physician Assistants create and provide custom patient treatment plans. AOC serves the needs of patients in surrounding counties with an additional 8 locations while staying committed to meeting the individual needs of each and every patient.
Locations & DirectionsATHENS ORTHOPEDIC CLINIC, 125 King Ave, Athens, GA
Dr. Bradley C Register is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Athens, GA.