Have you seen Dr. Bradley C Register?

They took my Pain Away

I came in the office with horrible pain in my right knee. They welcomed me made me an comfortable as possible. Dr. Register had an MRI done on my knee and we found out what happened. He took my in for the out patient surgery. He took great care of me prior to the procedure. He prayed with me before he operated. To help me relax. After the surgery I got all the do's and don'ts and off I went. Then a week later went into Therapy at Benchmark in Braselton Ga. And since I've been so determined to get back at my life the therapy has helped me to be right at 80°/° healed! I'm almost there!! I reccomend Dr. Register and Athens Orthopedic clinic to everyone.

My visits with Dr Register was outstanding! I went in with shoulder pain so bad I could hardly stand it. After a quick diagnosis of a frozen shoulder, he gave me to options, Manipulation or an injection. I chose the injection. Within 2 day’s after the injection, I could not believe the results! I had regained movement of my arm and the pain was down by at least 70%. I feel it was because the injection was put in the extract spot where it was needed. Great Doctor!

A caring doctor who is special in that he shows compassion.

Excellent doctor

This was my first visit to Brad Register, MD. I was very impressed with his thoroughness & knowledge. He was willing to listen to me and consider my knowledge of my pain, my body, my problems. I will certainly continue going to Dr. Register.

Amazing

Dr. Register is one of the best doctors I've ever seen. He knows what he's talking about and is caring and sweet. He spent a lot of time with me, making sure I understood what was wrong and how he was going to fix it. He took an interest in me as a patient and made me feel at ease. He remembered me when I saw him afterwards in a public location which was nice because I'm sure he has many patients. Great doctor, great person. Highly recommend.

Fantastic Doctor, Highly Recommend

I recently saw Dr. Register at the Athens location of Athens Orthopedic Clinic and it was a very pleasant experience. Dr. Register and his assistant Becca could not have been any nicer or more professional. If you are searching for an orthopedic surgeon in or around the Athens area I highly recommend choosing a doctor from Athens Orthopedic Clinic, especially Dr. Register.

Dr. Bradley C Register is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Athens, GA.

Dr. Bradley C Register Is this you?