Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Bradley C Ryan has the following 1 specialty
Showing 5 of 12
Having gone to the emergency room for what I thought was food poisoning turned out to be a small intestine bowel obstruction. Dr Ryan was the treating surgeon on duty. To be honest at first when I was told by the emergency room doctor I had to be admitted and possible have surgery I did not feel confident about the diagnosis at all. After meeting Dr Ryan I completely changed my tune. He was very thorough; assured me had read the report himself and felt certain the condition I was suffering from was as previously diagnosed; however, felt I also would not need surgery. His treatment was very absolute and within a day I was feeling better. He was patient during all his visits with me in the hospital and explained things in terms that I could understand. Though I should not need follow-on treatment I would not hesitate to see him again or recommend him to family and friends.
The staf is normaly friendly but have no comunication with the billing department after you cancel an appointment.They keep billing you for it you can not reason with there billing department.God forbid if you get Laura in billing she is nasty.I tried to make another appointment from referal she told me try some other surgical office
I was blessed that Dr. Ryan was on call the day I went into the ER with excruciating stomach pain.I've had 6 surgeries performed by Dr. Ryan & should I ever need another, he will be my surgeon. I spent 4 months in the hospital with a very complicated (and rare) small intestine condition, ostomy & reversal and with several complications along the way.My family & I are thankful that Dr. Ryan saved my life. I spent weeks in a coma and Dr. Ryan took as much time as needed to thoroughly explain what was happening, what might happen and why before & after each procedure.He is a caring and thoughtful doctor. These qualities together with his level of expertise makes him an excellent doctor.Having spent so much time in the hospital, I was seen by all of the surgeons in the practice when they were on call and, remarkably, both of them were as professional & caring as Dr. Ryan.Surgical Associates is second to none! The office staff is wonderful also.
17 Years Experience
Emory University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2001
Dr. Bradley C Ryan accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsSurgical Associates Of Fredericksburg, 4548 Empire Ct, Fredericksburg, VA
Dr. Bradley C Ryan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fredericksburg, VA.