Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- Pulmonary Hypertension Facts about pulmonary hypertension, including the causes and symptoms.
- Thromboembolism Facts about thromboembolism, including causes, symptoms, and risks.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Bradley Allen
Dr. Bradley Allen, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Los Angeles, CA. He has 32 years of experience. His specialties include Thoracic Surgery. Dr. Allen is affiliated with Memorial Hermann, University of Illinois Ho and Mhhs Hermann Hospital. Dr. Allen has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Bradley Allen has the following 1 specialty
- Thoracic Surgery
If you need surgery to treat a complication in your chest, which includes your lungs, esophagus, diaphragm and heart, your doctor will refer you to a thoracic surgeon. They’re trained to offer surgical treatment for tumors and abnormalities in these areas as well as respiratory and heart conditions like lung cancer, heart disease and diseases in the diaphragm.
Thoracic surgeons are similar to heart surgeons, except they have additional training in the entire cardiorespiratory system and in how your blood vessels work with your lungs and airways. They’re also trained on catheters used in the chest, as well as cardiac and respiratory support systems that might be part of your treatment plan.
Dr. Bradley Allen has the following 11 expertise
- Cardiac Surgical Procedures
- Cardiogenic Shock
- Cardiopulmonary Bypass (CPB)
- Congenital Heart Defects
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Coronary Disease
- Heart Disease (Myocardial Ischemia)
- Lung Transplantation
- Myocardial Infarction
- Reperfusion Injury
- Ventricular Fibrillation
Dr. Bradley Allen has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 19
I have a child who had open heart surgery under the care of Dr. Bradley Allen. My child was born with a rare heart defect called, " Tetrology of Fallope. Consisting of four heart defects in one. The surgery was a great success. I thank God everyday for an amazing doctor, surgery, great medical team and very supportive,caring staffs on board. May God continue to bless his hands and work. My child has a tube inside of the heart for life and is now doing well. Dr. Bradley Allen is an Extraordinary, Great, Courageous Expert at his job from beginning to end. He is patient, wise, and explains information clear and in an understanding way. He is such a smart and brilliant Doctor.
Top 10 Doctor - City (2014)
Top 10 Doctors are chosen by the millions of patients who visit Vitals each year to find a new doctor and share their experiences by providing ratings and reviews. In order to differentiate highly-regarded doctors from the rest for patients in search of quality care, Vitals awards Top 10 Doctor honors to those physicians within a certain specialty and geographic area who are consistently given top ratings by their patients.
Dr. Allen is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
University of Illinois Ho
Mhhs Hermann Hospital
Advocate Illinois Masonic Med Ct
32 Years Experience
Rosalind Franklin University
Graduated in 1981
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions10398 W Sunset Blvd, Los Angeles, CA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Bradley Allen in this video.
Dr. Bradley Allen is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Los Angeles, CA.