Dr. Bradley S King Is this you?

8 Ratings • 1 Comment

2.8

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Bradley S King?

Dr King

I have been going to Dr.King over 2 years.He has helped me, he dont take much time with you. Seems he is always in a rush. I like a Dr who takes thier time. He has canceled on me 3 times 1 time i didnt know until I got to office that i being seeing someone, taking his place. The other to time they called me to cancel my apt one due to he was out of town on vac. I had just talked to his nurse the week before and nothing was said, then 2 days before my apt they call and said he would be out of town. I didnt like this, caus with most drs if you cancel more than 3 times they dont want to see you anymore. I will be looking for another dr.