Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Bradley S Merritt has the following 1 specialty
- Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
Dr. Bradley S Merritt has the following 14 expertise
- Nerve Damage
- Muscle Spasticity
- Brain Injuries
- Sports Medicine
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Chronic Pain
- Spinal Cord Diseases
- Surgery Recovery
- EMG/Nerve Conduction Studies
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Dr. Bradley S Merritt has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Bradley S Merritt is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 2 of 2
25 Years Experience
University Of California Irvine School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1993
Baylor College Of Medicine
Dr. Bradley S Merritt accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsHealthsouth Rehabilitation Hospital Of Tyler, 3131 Troup Hwy, Tyler, TX
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Bradley S Merritt in this video.
Dr. Bradley S Merritt is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Tyler, TX.