Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Bradley E Samuelson has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Bradley E Samuelson has the following 14 expertise
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Unstable Angina
- Heart Failure
- High Cholesterol
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Blood Clot
- Heart Attack
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
Dr. Bradley E Samuelson has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 8
THIS MAN IS AT BEST A VERY BAD dr.If you ask about seeing a other DR he get mad like A kid. Accurate Diagnosis just disregard these two words at this office. I ask for my records to get asecond opinion. I get this certified letter. That I was no longer in his care .Had been see this bad dr for about TWO years. This decision may have well saved my life. So in the end THANK YOU THINK YOU THINK YOU DO NOT US THIS VERY BAD dr
I like Dr Sam!!! and his wife, and sis in law, and staff! A staff, to me, is what makes a good Dr!!..( however, I do miss the real pretty nurse with the long brown hair,,,I think she was alot like me, but we just didnt talk about it! And, they ALWAYS help me with ANYTHING I have questions about!! I;m lucky to be one of Dr Sams patients!
WARNING DO NOT GO TO DR SAMUELSON for cardiac care!When he left Clinics of North Texas, he told me how greatful he was that I had followed to his new practice. Later when his new eauipment arrived we did a test every six months. He he thank me, and told how his childern and wife thank me in helping pay for his new imaging center. I was scheduled with in Dallas,TX to do a stress test to see if my heart damaged tissue was viable enough to qulify me for a regenerating new heat tissue study. I recieved a letter from the good Doctor stating I was no longer his patient not to come back for anything. I phoned his office to find out Why? They said "don't have to give a reason" and I asked to talk to Dr Samuelson and was told the letter spoke for him. He refused to supply care until I could get another doctor or referral. Another Dallas Dr read the letter and agreed with me that Dr. Samuelson has neither medical or moral ethics! He'll drop you like a hot potato without any follow up care.
31 Years Experience
Philadelphia College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 1987
Cooper University Hospital
Dr. Bradley E Samuelson accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsBradley E Samuelson Md Pa, 1004 Brook Ave, Wichita Falls, TX
Dr. Bradley E Samuelson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Wichita Falls, TX.