Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Bradley A Schmitt
Dr. Bradley A Schmitt, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Wheeling, WV. He has 14 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Schmitt is affiliated with Wheeling Hospital and Ohio Valley Medical Center. Dr. Schmitt has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Bradley A Schmitt has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 12
Called in a prescription 2 days ago, that hasn't been filled.. So I try to call the office and there's no voicemail, just a recording saying we're busy call back later... Dr Schmitt is an awsome downto earth doctor.. I totally recommend him to anyone, but the office staff DEFINATELY needs some improvement...
Dr.Schmitt has been my PCP since 2004. He was a first year resident. Although he is a young physicianl,I would recommend him above some docs who are older, tired and simply burnt out. I recently left his care due to my recent move to AZ and without a doubt have not able to find the same Quality of care I became accustomed to under Brad Schmitt. He not only was my doctor but became my friend. to find a Dr. here that is in the same league as Dr.Schmitt.
Patients' Choice Award (2013, 2014, 2015, 2012)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Schmitt is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
14 Years Experience
West Virginia University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2004
Dr. Bradley A Schmitt accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsMedical Group Associates, 20 Medical Park Ste 306, Wheeling, WV
Dr. Bradley A Schmitt is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Wheeling, WV.