Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Bradley J Schmitz
Dr. Bradley J Schmitz, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Tacoma, WA. He has 35 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Schmitz is affiliated with Mary Bridge Children's Hospital & Health Center. Dr. Schmitz has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Bradley J Schmitz has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Bradley J Schmitz has the following 9 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Diabetes Complications
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Dr. Bradley J Schmitz has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 7
Dr. Bradley Schmitz has been my doctor since 2005. I am very please with this doctor. He is very good. When there is a problem he always request for lab test and or he sends you to a Specialist to be checked out. He is very thorough and he keeps up with the lab tests so he knows how you are doing overall. I have no complaint with Dr. Schmitz when I go back from the Philippines to Tacoma I will surely make sure he is going to be my doctor again. He took care of me very well!
NCQA Patient-Centered Medical Home
The patient-centered medical home is a way of organizing primary care that emphasizes care coordination and communication to transform primary care into what patients want it to be. Medical homes can lead to higher quality and lower costs, and can improve patients' and providers' experience of care.
Bridges to Excellence: Physician Office Systems Recognition Program
This program is designed to recognize practices that use information systems to enhance the quality of patient care. To obtain Recognition, practices must demonstrate that they have implemented systematic office
Dr. Schmitz is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
35 Years Experience
University Of Wisconsin School Of Medicine And Public Health
Graduated in 1983
Dr. Bradley J Schmitz accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Moda Health First Choice Network
Regence Health Plans
- Regence WA Preferred Provider Network
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsMulti Care Medical Group, 3124 S 19th St Ste 140, Tacoma, WA
Dr. Bradley J Schmitz is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Tacoma, WA.