Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Bradley Schulte
Dr. Bradley Schulte, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Clearwater, FL, with another office in Hollywood, FL. His specialties include Emergency Medicine. Dr. Schulte is affiliated with Memorial Hospital Miramar, Memorial Hospital Pembroke and Memorial Regional Hospital South. He speaks English.
Dr. Bradley Schulte has the following 1 specialty
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress, trauma, fractures, lacerations and other acute conditions.
Emergency physicians are specially trained to make urgent life-saving decisions to treat patients during an emergency medical crisis. These doctors diagnose and stabilize patients before they are either well enough to be discharged, or transferred to the appropriate department for long-term care.
Showing 2 of 6
Dr. Schulte is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Memorial Hospital Miramar
Memorial Hospital Pembroke
Memorial Regional Hospital South
Memorial Regional Hospital
Palms West Hospital
Westside Regional Medical Cen
- Nova Southeastern University
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Bradley Schulte, DO - Emergency Medicine in Clearwater, FL, in this video.
Dr. Bradley Schulte is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Clearwater, FL.