Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Bradley Secrest has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
- Bladder Issues
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Kidney Stones
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer
- Urologic Emergencies
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 23
He is always in a hurry! His bedside manner lacks a lot to be desired. He just wants to put his patient on a medication and run out of the room. He doesn't listen to his patient and interrupts frequently!!!! I will not be going back!!!! Btw, I am a nurse myself so I know all about patients and the kind of care they deserve.
He is all about numbers. Move them in and move them out! He is not personable and rarely listens to what you have to say. I got my records and was quite surprised at a couple of his derogatory comments. I had a very negative experience with him over the course of months, not just one bad experience!
Once I became an established patient, he no longer wanted to deal with my recurrent problem. His answer was to just keep me on antibiotics and do "rescue treatments" which was absolutely contraindicated according to my physicians at Mayo Clinic. Maybe he is too busy or lost interest in his profession. Find another urologist if you have a chronic problem!
Dr. Secrest is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Garden Park Medical Center
South Mississippi Medical Societ
Southern Medical Association
Memorial Hospital at Gulfport
Mississippi Urologic Society
American Urological Association
American Medical Association
Mississippi State Medical Association
Southeastern Section of the American Urological Association
30 Years Experience
University Of Mississippi School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1987
University Of Kentucky Medical Center
Dr. Bradley Secrest accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Ambetter Superior Health Plan
- Ambetter Superior Health Plan
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsHattiesburg Clinic, 415 S 28th Ave, Hattiesburg, MS
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Bradley Secrest in this video.
Dr. Bradley Secrest is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Hattiesburg, MS.