Get the important facts about acne, including the different types and what causes it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Bradley S Soder has the following 1 specialty
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
- Skin Cancer
- Actinic Keratosis
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Skin Biopsy
- Basal Cell
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 19
I went to Dr. Soder for a growth on my nose. He told me it might be cancer and come back in a month! I went to a more caring doctor and was biopsied and the cancer removed. Also Dr. Soder gave me a cream for my rosacea that I was told, by my present dermatologist, is too harsh for my skin type. I felt like Dr. Soder didn't care about giving me good care. Sorry, but I cannot recommend him.
Oh my!! Dr. Soder is the best doctor I have ever experienced!! I had a terrible rash for 3 months. I had been to the allergist 6 times and finally begged to see a dermatologist. They sent me to Dr. Soder and he was so unbelievably thorough! he had figured out 2 of my 3 infections in an hour and personally called me 2 days later to let me know what else was found! Dr. Soder was kind, caring, and most-of-all he knew what he was doing. He saved me!
I am new to the area and I needed a Dermatologist. I found this practice and they were located close to me, in a very nice building near the Westerville Rec Center. I had to wait about 2 weeks for my appt but I'm glad I did because Dr. Soder helped me with my problem. During the visit he took the time to look me over and ask questions. He suggested 2 possible treatments and reviewed the pros and cons of each with me. In the end, I was happy with the results.
Patients' Choice Award (2013, 2014, 2011, 2015, 2012)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2013, 2012, 2011)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Top 10 Doctor - Metro Area (2014)
Top 10 Doctors are chosen by the millions of patients who visit Vitals each year to find a new doctor and share their experiences by providing ratings and reviews. In order to differentiate highly-regarded doctors from the rest for patients in search of quality care, Vitals awards Top 10 Doctor honors to those physicians within a certain specialty and geographic area who are consistently given top ratings by their patients.
16 Years Experience
Ohio State University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 2002
Medical University Of South Carolina
Dr. Bradley S Soder accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Health Network Option Open Access
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- First Health PPO
- HealthSpan Access PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
Medical Mutual of Ohio
- MMOH SuperMed POS Select
- MMOH SuperMed PPO Plus
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsCenter For Surgical Dermatology, 428 County Line Rd W, Westerville, OH
Dr. Bradley S Soder is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Westerville, OH.