- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Bradley G Somer has 2 locations
Dr. Bradley G Somer has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Bradley G Somer has the following 11 expertise
- Blood Cancer
- Bone Marrow Transplant
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
Bridges to Excellence: Physician Office Systems Recognition Program (2020)
This program is designed to recognize practices that use information systems to enhance the quality of patient care. To obtain Recognition, practices must demonstrate that they have implemented systematic office processes to reduce errors and increase quality.
Dr. Bradley G Somer Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Bradley G Somer
<span style="color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; font-style: normal; font-variant-ligatures: normal; font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: 400; letter-spacing: normal; orphans: 2; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; background-color: rgb(249, 249, 249); text-decoration-style: initial; text-decoration-color: initial; display: inline !important; float: none;">Dr. Somer is a senior partner and President at West Cancer Center. .Dr. Somer joined the West team in 2002 after completing his fellowship training at the University of Pennsylvania Cancer Center. Dr. Somer also completed his internship and residency at the Hospital University of Pennsylvania in Philadelphia. Board Certified in Medical Oncology, he sees patients in our Memphis, TN, and Southaven, MS, offices. Dr. Somer is actively involved in clinical research, often participating as principal investigator in research trials at West Cancer Center. “Our clinical trial offerings exceed many top academic programs across the country where people travel long distances to seek medical care. It is a crown jewel for the Memphis cancer community for patients to have access to potential treatments long before they reach the general community.” Dr. Somer chairs the Committee on Cancer for Methodist LeBonheur Healthcare system. He has served on the board of Community Oncology Alliance. He serves on the board of the UT/West Institute for Cancer Research, and leads several strategic initiatives, major projects and committees as part of West Cancer Center. Dr. Somer is married with 5 children. He devotes the majority of his spare time to family and community leadership activities.</span>