Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Bradley Spangher
Dr. Bradley Spangher, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Port Jefferson, NY. He has 33 years of experience. His specialties include Emergency Medicine. Dr. Spangher is affiliated with John T Mather Memorial Hospital and John T Mather Memorial Hospital Of Port Jefferson New York Inc. He speaks English.
Dr. Bradley Spangher has the following 1 specialty
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress, trauma, fractures, lacerations and other acute conditions.
Emergency physicians are specially trained to make urgent life-saving decisions to treat patients during an emergency medical crisis. These doctors diagnose and stabilize patients before they are either well enough to be discharged, or transferred to the appropriate department for long-term care.
Dr. Bradley Spangher is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 1
Saw him in er, presented 42 year old male diabetic, renal patient with chest pain diff breathing. Took two nitro with no relief.doc insists indigestion and orders a protonix drink. Pain doesnt change, ekg is normal. Findlly gave demerol to relieve pain. Half hour later blood work returns confirmining heart attack which led to a quad bypass and several stents. Very bad doctor didnt listen to his patient. Thank god he retired from medicine.
Dr. Spangher is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
John T Mather Memorial Hospital
John T Mather Memorial Hospital Of Port Jefferson New York Inc
33 Years Experience
State University of New York Downstate
Graduated in 1980
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions75 N Country Rd, Port Jefferson, NY
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Bradley Spangher in this video.
Dr. Bradley Spangher is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Port Jefferson, NY.