Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Jonathan B Stern has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Pap Smear
- Pelvic Exam
- Menstrual Pain
- Child Birth
- Women's Health
- Birth Control
- Hot Flashes
Showing 5 of 12
Dr. Stern was on call when I had my baby with the Women's Clinic. My doctor (Dr. Haney) had written VERY specific directions in my chart about how to handle my delivery as I have a very SERIOUS bleeding issue upon delivery. Dr Stern spent very little time with me during/after my baby's delivery. Dr. Stern did not check my placenta (this is a basic standard of care after delivery) or some missed that most of it was still inside of me. Because of this, I continued to bleed post-partum, and even after being sent home. I had to return to the hospital, because now (two days later) it was a surgical procedure to remove the large amount of placenta left in my uterus. I went into the surgery anemic (because I had continued to bleed because of the retained placenta) and in surgery scared the surgeon and nurses and anestensologist when my bleeding became very heavy; they had to run lot of extra fluids, place extra IV, and give me several units of blood in/after the surgery. The other doctors the Women's Clinic did a great job of cleaning up Dr. Stern's mess, but it never had to be like this to begin with. I had the same complications with my first delivery, but the delivering doctor (Dr. Haney) got the placenta out right after delivery; while I did have to stay at the hospital a little longer than most when Dr. Haney delivered, I did not have to endure, nor pay for an extra surgery and overnight hospitalization.
Dr. Stern delivered my daughter in Memphis, TN. She is now almost 3. Before she was born I had two miscarriages and was scared to death. Dr. Stern made having a baby such an easy task! After she was born my exact words were, "If its always that easy I could do it every day." I can't believe he moved I miss him so much!
Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
Patients' Choice Award (2011, 2009, 2012, 2008, 2010, 2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014, 2012, 2010)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice 5th Anniversary Award (2012)
The Patients' Choice Award - 5 Year Honoree is a recognition granted only to those doctors whose ratings have reflected excellence in care for five years in a row. Only 1% of all doctors in the United States are bestowed this honor by their patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Dr. Stern is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
21 Years Experience
University Of Tennessee Health Science Center College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1997
University Of Tennessee Health Science Center
Dr. Jonathan B Stern accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem CO Blue Priority HMO
- Anthem CO Blue Priority PPO
- Anthem CO Bronze Pathway X HMO
- Anthem CO Gold Pathway HMO
- Anthem CO HMO
- Anthem CO Pathway
- Anthem CO Silver Pathway X HMO
- Anthem PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Rocky Mountain Health
- Rocky Mountain Good Health and Vista HMO PPO
- Rocky Mountain Summit Group
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsWomens Clinic Of Northern Colorado, 1107 S Lemay Ave Unit 300, Fort Collins, CO
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Jonathan B Stern in this video.
Dr. Jonathan B Stern is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Fort Collins, CO.