Dr. J Stern Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. J Stern?

Posted on January 6th, 2017

Dr. Stern was my doctor for two different pregnancies. I am very high risk and he handled every situation with extreme care and we felt very well taken care of. He is an amazing doctor, and I would absolutely recommend using him.

Don't let him deliver you

Posted on February 10th, 2015

Dr. Stern was on call when I had my baby with the Women's Clinic. My doctor (Dr. Haney) had written VERY specific directions in my chart about how to handle my delivery as I have a very SERIOUS bleeding issue upon delivery. Dr Stern spent very little time with me during/after my baby's delivery. Dr. Stern did not check my placenta (this is a basic standard of care after delivery) or some missed that most of it was still inside of me. Because of this, I continued to bleed post-partum, and even after being sent home. I had to return to the hospital, because now (two days later) it was a surgical procedure to remove the large amount of placenta left in my uterus. I went into the surgery anemic (because I had continued to bleed because of the retained placenta) and in surgery scared the surgeon and nurses and anestensologist when my bleeding became very heavy; they had to run lot of extra fluids, place extra IV, and give me several units of blood in/after the surgery. The other doctors the Women's Clinic did a great job of cleaning up Dr. Stern's mess, but it never had to be like this to begin with. I had the same complications with my first delivery, but the delivering doctor (Dr. Haney) got the placenta out right after delivery; while I did have to stay at the hospital a little longer than most when Dr. Haney delivered, I did not have to endure, nor pay for an extra surgery and overnight hospitalization.

I miss you!

Posted on July 12th, 2010

Dr. Stern delivered my daughter in Memphis, TN. She is now almost 3. Before she was born I had two miscarriages and was scared to death. Dr. Stern made having a baby such an easy task! After she was born my exact words were, "If its always that easy I could do it every day." I can't believe he moved I miss him so much!

Posted on December 27th, 2016