Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Bradley Summers
Dr. Bradley Summers, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Logan, UT. He has 27 years of experience. His specialties include Dermatology and Dermatopathology. Dr. Summers is affiliated with Intermountain Medical Ctr, Logan Regional Hospital and University of Utah Hospitals & Clinics. He speaks English.
Dr. Bradley Summers has the following 2 specialties
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
A dermatopathologist is an expert in both dermatology and pathology. They specialize in diseases related to the skin, but where a dermatologist would examine a potentially-cancerous mole by looking at it, a dermatopathologist would examine your skin cells in a lab, more like a pathologist.
Beyond just skin cancer, dermatopathologists also study a wide range of skin conditions, including everything from warts, moles, spider veins and herpes, to dermatitis, rashes, vitiligo and other conditions related to skin discoloration.
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Showing 5 of 5
Dr. Summers is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Intermountain Medical Ctr
Logan Regional Hospital
University of Utah Hospitals & Clinics
University of Utah - Neuropsychiatric Institute
University of Utah Huntsman Cancer
Davis Hospital & Medical Center
Univ Of Utah Hosp And Clinics, Salt Lake Cty, Ut
27 Years Experience
University Of Utah School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1986
Ohio State University Medical Center
Dr. Bradley Summers accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Altius Provider Directory
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Peak Advantage - UT
- Humana Choice POS
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsBradley K Summers MD, 550 E 1400 N, Logan, UT
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Bradley Summers in this video.
Dr. Bradley Summers is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Logan, UT.