Dr. Bradley Tissier Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Bradley Tissier?

Love love love Dr. Tissier

Posted on October 26th, 2017

Dr. Tissier is the BEST gyn I have ever been to. He's always so personable. When my biopsy came back bad, he wasted no time in getting my situation taken care of.

Posted on August 9th, 2017

He is the nicest, most caring, personable doctor I have ever met. I never want him to retire!

Amazing doctor

Posted on July 9th, 2016

Dr. Tissier is amazing. I had to have a D+C and he was so good about working me in quickly. Also, when the nurse and the anesthesiologist had a lot of difficulty putting my IV, he let me squeeze his hand. He is a very compassionate dr.

Posted on December 22nd, 2014

Love Dr. T! Cannot say enough about him!

Dr Tissier is the best!

Posted on October 10th, 2014

Dr Tissier is a GREAT doctor! I also have quite a drive, but he is soo worth it! He has done 2 surgerys on me and delivered both of my children. He does not "sugar coat" anything, and gives you the facts and your options. He does all of this in such a caring, and compassionate way, and just the right moment, he always puts in a joke to make you laugh! Best doctor i've ever had!

Excellent, throrough doc & surgeon

Posted on December 18th, 2011

I came to Dr. Tissier after decades of describing severe pain to other docs and specialists. Instead of dismissing me or prescribing pain meds, he ordered ultrasounds and found the cause of the problems AND fixed them. I could not be more thankful to him. Beyond his competence, he is a compassionate physician--but don't check your sense of humor at the door--he is a joker!

Perfect!

Posted on November 5th, 2011

By far the most compassionate, caring person I've ever met.

Posted on March 9th, 2011

Dr. Tissier is professional. That is a given, but the amount of compassion and care that I received was by far above and beyond any expectation I could've ever had. He has delivered two of my children and I continue to drive out of my way to see him. He's unbelievable. I had a DNC surgery and he held my hand until i fell asleep under anesthesia before he began. He is an angel!

Posted on November 5th, 2010

Very skilled surgeon with a very caring attitude towards the patient.

Posted on August 23rd, 2010

The only reason I sit longer than normal some days, is he's an obstetrician which is normal. But he is DEFINITELY worth the wait. I tried for 2 yrs to get an appt with him because the nurses at St.E's told me he's the best, but he was not excepting new patients. I kept trying ever few months and he finally excepted new patients. He diagnosed and treated my gyno problems: severe endometriosis and releaved a big cancer scare that I had. Wouldn't want to go to any other gyno! Staff is very competant and friendly.

He is the best

Posted on August 13th, 2010

Dr. Tissier is an awesome OB/GYN. He truly cares for his patients and staff. I started seeing Dr. T when I lived in IL. I now live in MO but I am not giving up Dr.T. He is an excellent OB/GYN and worth the hour drive.

Awesome!!!

Posted on May 13th, 2010

Dr. Tissier is very knowledgeable. He has the best bedside manner I have ever experienced from a doctor and he genuinely cares about your health and well being! It does'nt get better than Dr. Tissier!