Have you seen Dr. Bradley A Towbin?

Thank you!

Excellent Doctor. While 3 other Doctors were ready to send me home from the hospital Dr. Towbin insisted on one last test. This test gave my family the results we needed. I like that he took the time to be sure I was healed before sending me home.

Colonoscopy Deluxe

I had my procedure done yesterday seamlessly and flawlessly. Bravo!!!

I would not recommend Dr. Towbin to my worst enemy. He seemed very nice at first, but he made some very questionable decisions regarding my care, his assistant blocks accessibility to him & is quite nasty to patients and he is terrible with communicating with hospital personnel after he insists you go to the ER. He behaves as if he is more interested in keeping his record unblemished than actually taking care of his sick patients who are relying on him. I have never seen anyone like him.

Pained but no excuse for rudeness....

Extremely rude and condescending. Laughed at me for not going online to check whether previous medication caused my stomach pains (primary told me to stop taking it). Never looked me in the eye. Constantly checking his phone which kept ringing. Stopped me mid-sentence several times by raising his hand to look at his phone. No, I will not return and am cancelling my scheduled return visit. Staff was kind.

Found Dr. Towbin by accident and he's been fantastic. Very pleased with his diagnostic skills and bedside manner.

I have had colonoscopy's and EGD's by Dr. Towbin many times. He follows me for a family history of colon cancer. He is very kind and compassionate. I would recommend him to all of my friends. Thank you so much Dr. Towbin!!

Excellent Dr.

I would recommend Dr. Towbin to anyone. He was the best Dr. I've seen! He is patient, and explains everything to you, and the staff was great as well

Disappoint with proceedure given.

He was pushing me for a colonoscopy though I had one only 3 yrs ago which had no problems with, and when I when for entoscopy, he literally shoved the mouthpiece in my mouth before I was asleep, I felt "violently" pumped the bed up higher when I had a back problem causing me to scream with the mouthpiece in me, and then juggled the hose in his hand in full sight as if he couldn't wait to shove it down my throat! I thought, what's the hurry all of a sudden! I was very disturbed by all of this. Even under the care of my primary, he wants me to "see him" for blood work in 3 months. Why?? Needs more money? Things are slow in Florida now? Yes, I'm mad.

Thank you for fixing my dad!

My dad wouldn't be alive today without the help of Dr. Towbin. I can't thank him enough.

Dr. Bradley A Towbin is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Boynton Beach, FL.