Dr. Bradley Urie Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Bradley Urie?

Posted on May 17th, 2016

I saw this Dr. about pain in my finger, He looked at me at immediately diagnosed me with Rheumatoid arthritis without any blood work. He took urine why? I told the office I am not looking for drugs and if they prescribed them I wouldn't take them. He sent me on my way and said nothing else can be done but to come back in one month. I went back and he said still nothing could be done. After a bill of $1,100.00 for nothing. I was in so much pain I went to nowcare and I ended up having surgery. No hint of arthritis!!! My husband went to his office to have him explain charges and he said he can charge what ever he wants and got in my husbands face and said to write the check out. Dr. Urie called me on my phone and said if I send my husband in again he would call the police. What kind of doctor treats his patients like this. I would not recommend this overpriced, very uncaring doctor to anyone. This is the short version by the way.

Incompetent

Posted on May 14th, 2016

Beware of this doctor. He is mainly interested in forcing costly procedures and strong pain medicines for pain management and does nothing to find the cause of my pain.

He is the best pain doctor we have been to

Posted on March 5th, 2016

Dr. Urie treats my husband. He has been so great in exploring every possible way to relieve his pain, that when I needed help I switched to him also. I love that he takes time with us and he doesn't give everyone a blanket treatment. He really cares about his patients and listens to everything they say, then he comes up with a treatment plan just for them. He and his office staff are friendly, caring, and helpful. You won't regret going to Dr. Urie.

Dr Urie

Posted on September 22nd, 2014

My first appointment with Dr Urie I was very im p ressed with the short wait. The doctor had a very warm and friendly demeanor and zeroed in on my problem immediately (unlike my previous doc).

Posted on July 20th, 2012

Dr. Urie is an awesome doctor. He genuinely cares about his patients. He answers all my questions. I've had 3 epidural steroid injections and each time he has let me know how things are going, what he's doing and what to expect. He's courteous, professional, and has the best interest of his patients.

Posted on December 30th, 2016