Dr. Bradley J Waterman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Bradley J Waterman?

I don't know if you remember me, but you diagnosed me with bladder cancer on the Friday before Memorial Day weekend. It was a difficult day for me and the beginning of a difficult journey. I am now very fortunate to be cancer free, at least for the time being, and loving just being alive. I wanted to thank you for your effort to get me into the right specialist for my situation and feel your efforts were very important to my outcome.

Great expertise and care

One of the best two doctors I have been to (and I'm old), Thorough and caring with integrity.

Top tier doctor in my opinion. Very comfortable with Dr Waterman.

I have never been disappointed with Dr Waterman's care with me concerning diagnosis's or time spent with me or explaining every step in his treatment.

Great Doctor

Long wait times but he is such a good doctor that it is well worth the wait. You just can't find doctors that care these days but he truly does.

Best Doctor That I Have Ever Had!

Dr. Waterman is one of the best doctors I have ever had in my life. I had to wait in the examination room before he could see me, but BOY was it ever worth the wait. The reason why he runs late is that he takes so much time with each patient to make sure that you understand COMPLETELY what your situation is and which treatments are best and why. In all the 20 years that I have been dealing with doctors about my defective kidney, I never learned from them nearly what I have learned from Dr. Waterman. He spent about 45 minutes with me. That just never happens these days with other docs. He is kind, personable, very knowledgeable and eager to fully educate his patients on their conditions. I feel safe and secure in his hands, because I know he is doing the very best he can for me, after much deliberation and thought. He is an excellent surgeon. PLEASE do not be put off by long wait times. Bring a book or magazine. This guy is SOOO worth it!

LONG wait times

Dr Waterman is great, but.....If you have an appointment, you better take the day off work because the wait times are 30-60 mins in the wait area and another 15 mins in the exam room. To make an appointment, look forward to holding for at least 10 mins or more (no exaggeration) with terrible hold music. Don't expect too much from the office staff either.

Dr. Waterman was a great doctor and the appointment went smoothly. We would recommend him to our friends and family. However, his facility is somewhat outdated and there was no post-op call after the procedure.

Exceptional Urologist

I have been a patient of Dr. Waterman's for over 3 years and he's done several surgeries on my horseshoe kidney. He is thorough in explaining all the issues and possible outcomes. He is one of very few urologists I know if in Utah who has done a horseshoe kidney division surgery successfully, which was mine. This Doctor, in my opinion, is a urological genius. I can say that he is the only urologist I will see for help with urological conditions. His bedside manner is awesome and all while being professional.

Dr. Watermans staff bent over backwards to work out appointments for both of my parents. Dr.Waterman was very patient and thorough. He understood the issues we were dealing with, and gave us options and the pros and cons of each. Rarely have I dealt with a doctor I felt more at ease with or trusted more!

I was hesitant with my decision to see Dr. Waterman a second time, but I was assured by my family physician he is very thorough. He spends a lot of time talking to his patients and doing everything necessary to alleviate any concerns. He called me personally to find out what I needed and he requested tests to confirm a diagnosis. He also gave me options for treatment after surgery. I will continue to go to Dr. Waterman as he is easy to talk to, and he is very thorough.

Dr.Water