- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Bradley E Weprin MD
Dr. Bradley E Weprin, MD is a doctor primarily located in Dallas, TX, with other offices in Dallas, TX and Dallas, TX( and 2 other locations). Their specialties include Neurological Surgery.
Dr. Bradley E Weprin has 4 locations
8160 Walnut Hill Ln Ste 106
Dallas , TX 75231
1935 Medical District Dr Ste B3200
Dallas , TX 75235
Dr. Bradley E Weprin has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Bradley E Weprin has the following 8 expertise
- Brain Tumor
- Brain Surgery
- Neurosurgical Procedures
Compassionate Doctor Award - 5 Year Honoree (2015, 2016, 2017)
Vitals Compassionate Doctor Award - 5 Year Honoree recognizes doctors with the highest scores in bedside manner for five consecutive years. This honor is granted to a few distinct doctors in the United States based on experiences shared by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2011, 2012, 2013, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Graduated in 1992
Dr. Bradley E Weprin Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Bradley E Weprin
Dr. Weprin graduated from the University of Texas Southwestern Medical School in 1992. Dr. Weprin works in Dallas, TX and 3 other locations and specializes in Neurological Surgery. Dr. Weprin is affiliated with Children's Health and Medical City Dallas Hospital.