Autism Spectrum Disorder
Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), including the different types and the most common symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Bradley A Yoder has the following 2 specialties
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
- Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine
The main responsibility of a perinatologists, also known as a maternal-fetal medicine specialist, is to treat, monitor and assist pregnant mothers through high-risk pregnancies. This includes high blood pressure, early labor and bleeding. They’re also able to identify birth defects and then recommend necessary treatments to support your baby before he/she is born.
Other reasons you may need to see a perinatologist during your pregnancy include diabetes, problems with a previous pregnancy or carrying twins. Having completed OB-GYN training, they’re experts on the female reproductive system with additional specialized training in un-routine pregnancies. So, whether you know you’re at risk going into your pregnancy or problems arise unexpectedly, perinatologists can help you.
Dr. Bradley A Yoder has the following 14 expertise
- Congenital Heart Disease
- Congenital Anomalies
- Strep Infection (Streptococcal Infections)
- High-Risk Deliveries
- Lung Diseases
- Premature Infants
- Respiratory Failure
- Intracerebral Hemorrhage (Bleeding In The Brain)
- Hyaline Membrane Disease
- Meconium Aspiration Syndrome
- Newborn Respiratory Distress Syndrome
- Premature Birth
- Premature Infant Diseases
Dr. Bradley A Yoder has 2 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Bradley A Yoder is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 4 of 4
Dr. Yoder treated my daughter 21 years ago at Wilford Hall Medical Center in San Antonio, Texas. She was born with one of the worst diaphramatic hernias he had ever seen. As he would treat one thing, another problem would appear. This wonderful doctor tried with every fiber of his being to save my daughter including making a worldwide search for a doctor that could help him save her. We now have two children. I wish he could meet them. I want this doctor to know that I have thought of him a lot over the last 21 years and appreciate everything he has done for us. If anyone does see him, please tell him we said thank you.
Castle Connolly Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
United States Air Force Base Hospital
Dr. Bradley A Yoder accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- SelectHealth Select Care
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Bradley A Yoder in this video.
Dr. Bradley A Yoder is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Salt Lake City, UT.