Dr. Bradley L Zink Is this you?

4.9

Have you seen Dr. Bradley L Zink?

The very best Doctor and staff ever. He and his staff really do care about each and every patient they see. He and his staff are very personable and friendly. He is very good at explaining what you need to know, and is never in a hurry to get you in one door and out the next. I get the feeling that not only are they helping me, but that they are my friends also.

Dr. Zink's Professionalism

I have been going Dr.Zink for many years now and he is the ONLY doctor I have ever been to that actually listens to what I say. I know that when I tell Dr. Zink what is wrong he comes up with a solution and if he can't find a solution he makes sure to get me to another Doctor that can help. He single handily solved my problem of migraines when I had gone 40 years without any medication that helped and would often end up in the hospital because they became so bad. I recommend Dr.Zink to anyone!!