Dr. Bradly Jacobs Is this you?

qualifications and more

Dr. Jacobs is a new breed of doctor; he is Stanford-trained and is familiar with whole-body integration and healthy living. It's the best of both worlds.

Outstanding diagnostician, bedside manner, and integrative medicine doctor

I have seen alot of doctors for my condition which noone could diagnose let alone help me with. Dr Jacobs was the first doctor who spent the time and effort required to figure out what my problem was, and the only doctor who helped me. He used conventional medical treatments in combination with acupuncture, herbs, nutrition, movement therapies, and good counseling... I am a new person! Thank you Dr Jacobs...

Chronic Pain

Get the facts about chronic pain, including body parts that are most commonly affected and complications that can arise from the condition.