Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Brady G Giesler has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Herniated Disc
- Spinal Fractures
- Joint Replacement
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Back Injuries
- Hip Surgery
- Bone Fracture
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Sports Medicine
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Spinal Stenosis
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 38
If your struggling thru life with neck or back pain don't waste your time here @ The Dr.Giesler rotating door every 2 minutes office,not even close to the previous visits at any other doctors. I have to many issues to trust a few simple clinical hand tests. I have 3 bulging discs in my neck. 3 in my back with nerve damage all reported in a MRI. Dr.Giesler acted like I sprained my wrist or something ? Just Shocked...
Dr. Giesler has the disease I often associate with successful doctors who have been in practice a long time: he talks aAT you instead of tTO you. His well rehearsed spiel was clinical, detached, and delivered in a manner that suggested he has seen this so many times that I was just a drop in the bucket. Also, it is a big turnoff for me to hear front office staff gossiping, discussing patients, and displaying unprofessional attitude.
I went to Dr. Giesler for neck pain due to a car wreck because he was recommended by two doctors and a friend. He takes an ***X-Ray*** of my neck and with my complete history of previous surgery, dozens of hours of PT for years, many neck injections, numerous pain management doctors, pain meds, he tells me there is nothing he can do except recommend more physical therapy. His bed-side manners are horrible and he acts like he's so bored with his job. I knew when he left the room to get my X-Rays that he was one of those surgeons who only look for the big cases which will bring him the most money. You cannot tell much about a person's neck problems from just an X-Ray!! Any real doctor, especially a surgeon, would order at least an MRI before making a diagnosis or recommendation!! I told 3 of the doctors I see for other health problems what Giesler did and said and every one of those doctors said in disbelief, "No MRI?" DO NOT got to this doctor! I feel lucky that he never touched my neck!
Dr. Giesler is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
31 Years Experience
The University Of Texas School Of Medicine At San Antonio
Graduated in 1987
University Of Arizona College Of Medicine
Dr. Brady G Giesler accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsOrthopedic Associates, 5000 Long Prairie Rd, Flower Mound, TX
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Brady G Giesler in this video.
Dr. Brady G Giesler is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Flower Mound, TX.