Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Brady S Hagood has the following 1 specialty
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Critical Care
- Vascular Disease
- Gastrointestinal Diseases (GI Diseases)
Showing 5 of 29
11 years ago Dr. Hagood sat with my infant son in the PICU after a very long surgery to correct Transposition of the Great Vessels. He sat by his bedside the entire night after his surgery. He was the absolute most compassionate doctor that we had dealt with the entire month stay in OU Childrens. All the doctors were great, but he stood out because he seemed to care so much. You could see it in his eyes. To this day we haven't forgotten how wonderful he was. If you need a compassionate doctor, this is your guy.
Patients' Choice Award (2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015, 2011)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
18 Years Experience
University Of Oklahoma College Of Medicine
Graduated in 2000
Locations & DirectionsIntegris Family Clinic, 1205 Health Center Pkwy Ste 100, Yukon, OK
Dr. Brady S Hagood is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Yukon, OK.