Dr. Brady Hagood Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Brady Hagood?

I really like his personality and experience

Posted on November 29th, 2017

Dr. Hagood saw me for a surgical consultation, my first impression was positive and I believed him to be forthright in discussion of my condition and the procedure concerns.

Posted on March 28th, 2013

11 years ago Dr. Hagood sat with my infant son in the PICU after a very long surgery to correct Transposition of the Great Vessels. He sat by his bedside the entire night after his surgery. He was the absolute most compassionate doctor that we had dealt with the entire month stay in OU Childrens. All the doctors were great, but he stood out because he seemed to care so much. You could see it in his eyes. To this day we haven't forgotten how wonderful he was. If you need a compassionate doctor, this is your guy.

DON'T USE THIS DOCTOR!!!!!

Posted on August 14th, 2012

MY MOTHER USED R. HAGOOD AND I WOULD NOT USE HIM IF I WAS DIEING.HE NEVER CALLS YOU BACK AND TOOK OVER A MONTH TO LET HER KNOW HE CAN'T DO SURGERY ON HER. ALL THE TIME SHE IS IN THE VERY WORST PAIN TWO TRIPS TO THE ER. SOOO PLESE FIND SOMEONE ELSE.

wonderful doctor

Posted on December 8th, 2011

Dr hagood has complete 2 proceedures for me. Both times he was caring and explained everything in detail. He made sure my pain was managed. I HIGHLY recommend him to anyone.

Posted on August 23rd, 2011

I have had 2 surgeries done by Dr Hagood. Each time his level of care and expertise where outstanding. I would not hesitate to recomend him to anyone.

Excellent surgeon

Posted on February 1st, 2010

Dr. Hagood performed emergency diverticula surgery on me and saved my life. He is not only a superb surgeon, but a caring person. Whoever rated Dr. Hagood poorly on this site must be confused. He spends quality time, (visiting me daily in the hospital, listening to me and eager to address any concerns) and doesn't have the "big head" that so many doctors get. He more than knows what he is doing and truly enjoys helping people. His office staff also affirm that he is the best doctor they have worked for. If you want the best surgeon for your situation as well as one that has a big heart, then Dr. Hagood is the best choice.

Posted on June 5th, 2017