Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Brady R Walker MD
Dr. Brady R Walker, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Springfield, OR. He has 23 years of experience. His specialties include Urology. He speaks English.
Dr. Brady R Walker has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
Dr. Brady R Walker has the following 7 expertise
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Prostate Cancer
- Urologic Emergencies
- Kidney Stones
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Bladder Issues
Dr. Brady R Walker is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 2 of 2
Self-verified patient of Dr. Brady R Walker - Posted on November 2nd, 2016
Twice he promised to call me and didn't. He had a person call me that couldn't answer questions. I was improperly medicated and ended up with a yeast infection internally and externally. They refused my request for help with the infection. He wanted to talk about baseball and would not answer questions about my prostate.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Brady R Walker - Posted on February 17th, 2016
23 Years Experience
Oregon Health & Science University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1996
University Of Utah Health Care
Dr. Brady R Walker Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Health Net OR PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Multiplan PPO
- Moda Health Community Care Network
- Moda Health Connexus
- Moda Health Synergy Network
- PacificSource PSN
- PacificSource SmartChoice
- PacificSource SmartHealth Oregon Members
Providence Health System
- Providence PPO
Regence Health Plans
- Regence OR Preferred Provider Network
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
More about Dr. Brady R Walker
Family nurse practitioner Courtney Nixon, FNP, joined the family medicine practice at PeaceHealth Medical Groupâ€™s Barger Medical Building in 2007. Prior to moving to Lane County, she spent eight years in private practice in Washington and Maine. She provides care to patients across the lifespan and has a special interest in teens, having worked at an adolescent care clinic and a high school-based health center.
Locations & DirectionsOREGON UROLOGY INSTITUTE, 2400 Hartman Ln Ste 200, Springfield, OR
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Brady R Walker, MD - Urology in Springfield, OR, in this video.
Dr. Brady R Walker is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Springfield, OR.