Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent
Facts about coronary artery angioplasty with stent, including who needs it, risks involved, and what type of doctors perform the procedure.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- High Blood Pressure Facts about high blood pressure; its causes and complications.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- Obesity Facts about obesity, including causes, risks & doctors who treat it.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Brahmajee K Nallamothu MD
Dr. Brahmajee K Nallamothu, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Ann Arbor, MI, with another office in Ann Arbor, MI. He has 23 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology. He speaks English.
Dr. Brahmajee K Nallamothu has 2 locations
1500 E Medical Center Dr Fl 3
Ann Arbor, MI 48109
Book Online Now
Dr. Brahmajee K Nallamothu has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
Cardiologists are doctors who specialize in the diagnosis, prevention and treatment of conditions related to the heart and blood vessels.
A patient may be referred to a cardiologist if he experiences symptoms like chest pains, shortness of breath, dizziness, or high blood pressure. The physician will then evaluate your symptoms, take your health and family history and your weight. The cardiologist may order additional diagnostic tests, such as an echocardiogram, X-ray or blood tests. If necessary, the cardiologist may also call for a cardiac catheterization - a procedure in which a small tube is inserted into or near the heart that can take pictures of the heart's activity, or relieve blockage.
Once determining whether there is a heart condition, a cardiologist will treat a patient through cholesterol management, cardiac rehabilitation, and fitness. If surgical intervention is required, like open-heart surgery, a cardiologist will make that determination, but a cardiothoracic surgeon will perform the procedure.
Dr. Brahmajee K Nallamothu has the following 22 expertise
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty & Stent
- Heart Attack
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- Heart Disease (Myocardial Ischemia)
- Heart Catheterization
- Balloon Angioplasty (Coronary Angioplasty)
- Coronary Disease
- Heart Diseases
- High Cholesterol
- Myocardial Infarction
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Unstable Angina
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Blood Clot
23 Years Experience
Wayne State University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1995
University Of Michigan Health System
Dr. Brahmajee K Nallamothu Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Brahmajee K Nallamothu's office for more information.
2215 Fuller Rd Ann Arbor, MI : (800) 361-8387
1500 E Medical Center Dr Fl 3 Ann Arbor, MI 48109
Locations & Directions
Dr. Brahmajee K Nallamothu is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Ann Arbor, MI.