Dr. Bram R Kaufman Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Bram R Kaufman?

Newly diagnosed with breast cancer and wanting to have reconstruction surgery - Bram Kaufman was recommended highly. I was scheduled the very next day for my first visit. The office was very welcoming, the staff warm, pleasant and very professional. Dr Kaufman is very compassionate, kind, caring, comes in very informed on a patient's condition, listens closely, is extremely detailed, and yes he is all that and even more. An exceptional doctor who really cares for his patients.

Wonderful doctor and staff!!!!

I had an amazing experience with this doctor AS WELL as his staff!! I had a lot of communication with him through email regarding getting scar revision from previous facial piercings that I had when I was younger. I did a lot of research before I found Dr. Kaufman and I knew IMMEDIATELY that he was the doctor I wanted to go with. He was very confident about the procedure and even told me in detail what he though he would do to fix the areas of concern. He always got back to me via email so quickly! His STAFF was AWESOME as well. Kind, funny, and made me feel very comfortable. I will definitely be coming back for other procedures in the future. It's only been 2 weeks and the areas look SO GREAT!!!! More healing to come but already so thrilled. I would recommend him to anyone.. I have already RAVED about him to family and friends. :) AWESOME!!! Just GREAT! A++++++++++++!

Dr. Kaufman is a straight forward person that you don't have to wonder what he is telling you. He explains his procedures so that you can understand them and will answer your questions and concerns. I would definitely recommend him to anyone that would need his type of services.

Dr. Bram R Kaufman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Cleveland, OH.