Dr. Bram Wieskopf Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Bram Wieskopf?

Posted on October 7th, 2017

Dr. Weiskopf is great. the fees they have suck and the front office staff is some of the rudest I've ever seen.

Best GP

Posted on November 5th, 2015

He is a really good doctor

Excellent experiences

Posted on October 22nd, 2015

Super personable; detailed in my exam; very kind office staff including his assistants. Went to see him as a newcomer / new patient and again, a few months later. Super bright, great bedside manner, thorough.

Posted on September 15th, 2015

Great doctor..great staff

New patient experience....

Posted on March 4th, 2015

Great and competent doctor; super! However, office/he did not call me after my xray results.

Posted on February 9th, 2015

Dr. Weiskopf is AWESOME!

GREAT DOCTOR

Posted on January 20th, 2015

HAVE BEEN A PATIENT OF DR WEISKOPF FOR MANY YEARS. HE DOES A GREAT JOB, RECEPTION AND BILLING ARE EXCELLENT.

Never disappointed with Dr Wieskopf

Posted on June 9th, 2014

I love Dr. Wieskopf and his staff. I have never waited a very long time to see him. My entire family was a patient of Dr. Wieskopf, but relocated across country and can't see him on a regular basis. He is not the type of doctor to prescribe unnecessary medicine. I have high cholesterol, but because my HDL is on the high side and I am fine otherwise he suggests diet and exercise to treat my cholesterol level. Every time that. I have seen him over the years, he has given me efficient and accurate diagnosis. He will not waste time chit chatting unnecessarily, but that's not a doctor's job. He is there to diagnose and treat your health issues. I love his staff as well.

Posted on September 10th, 2013

Dr. Wieskoph is wonderful and actually cares! His front office staff are wonderful but the nurse, Amy, either needs help or needs to get another job! She did not call me back after I left multiple messages. After a third and irate message she called me back but said my other messages were garbled (well she got the last one from the same phone and place!). She didn't call in my script and asked me what my diagnosis was that I wanted the script for.....doesn't she have my chart? She was not friendly and seemed bothered to do anything. Very disappointing because I love Dr. W and his front office staff very much! The lab person is wonderful as well! This one particular appt. I had to wait 45 min. - Dr. W was upset that I had waited that long. I appreciated that he cared that my time was valuable.

Best Doctor Ever

Posted on December 3rd, 2012

Caring, asks about all issues, spends more time than the average physician ever will!

Dr Wieskopf cares about his patients!!

Posted on November 27th, 2012

Truly explains things and offers reasonable options.

Posted on October 25th, 2012

I have just seen some of the negative reviews here on Dr. Wieskopf. Those reviews are ridiculous and totally out of character for this physician and I suspect these people are just drug seekers who shop doctors demanding what they see in the latest television commercials. If you want unproven drugs and magic pills, go find a doc-in-the-box. One weekend I developed a medical condition and went to a nearby hospital ER. The ER physician there stood over me and made and incorrect diagnosis and treated me accordingly. The condition did not improve and on Monday morning I went to see Dr. Wieskopf who saw me across his waiting room and knew immediately what was wrong with me. Shingles. Dr. Wieskopf forms a partnership with his patients and seeks the best possible course of action using proven standards of care. His office staff is super friendly, efficient and professional. As a healthcare worker myself for the last 36 years, I highly recommend Dr. Wieskopf.