Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Bram D Zuckerman has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- High Blood Pressure
- Cardiac Ultrasound
- Heart Block
- Chest Pain
- Electrocardiogram (EKG)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Exercise Stress Test
- Heart Failure
- Shortness of Breath
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Unstable Angina
- Nuclear Stress Test
- Heart Diseases
Showing 4 of 4
I visited Dr. Zuckerman's office in 2008 for a required physical. I left feeling very dissapointed and traumatized. The office is dated and dirty. The nurse/secretary is rude and demanded co-pays when I did not need to co-pay and had to contact Aetna to clarify for her. Dr. Zuckerman is unprofessional and scary. He insisted on an invasive procedure on me that I later found out was not needed at my age. His advice and information is inacccurate and he should be reported for his unprofessional behavior. Please avoid this Doctor.
I went for my physical check here, and I have been asked to visit the office 4 times and each visit you have to pay the co-pay. Initially i went for physical, and jst spoke to dr, paid the co-pay, then they asked to take another appointment for blood sample, then paid co-pay. next they asked me to come to speak to DR, once the report has come. then paid co-pay, again they asked to take an appointment for ECR. I dont know why they need to make somany appointments, else where they all do these things in 1 appointment, i am fed up with them and most importantly the office staff is very very rude. Please avoid this doctor if u hate to make 100s of appointments. They want u to keep coming there every 2 weeks, just for co-pay.
Dr. Zuckerman is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Johns Hopkins Health System
Dr. Bram D Zuckerman accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Aetna Innovation Health
- Aetna VA Signature Gold HMO
- Anthem KeyCare PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry - Bon Secours Tier 2
- Coventry - Southside Tier 2
- First Health PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsZuckerman & Zuckerman Mds, 8377A Greensboro Dr, Mc Lean, VA
Dr. Bram D Zuckerman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Mc Lean, VA.