Dr. Bram Zuckerman Is this you?

2.7

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Bram Zuckerman?

Unprofessional Doctor and Staff

Posted on June 8th, 2011

I visited Dr. Zuckerman's office in 2008 for a required physical. I left feeling very dissapointed and traumatized. The office is dated and dirty. The nurse/secretary is rude and demanded co-pays when I did not need to co-pay and had to contact Aetna to clarify for her. Dr. Zuckerman is unprofessional and scary. He insisted on an invasive procedure on me that I later found out was not needed at my age. His advice and information is inacccurate and he should be reported for his unprofessional behavior. Please avoid this Doctor.

Please avoid

Posted on January 16th, 2011

I went for my physical check here, and I have been asked to visit the office 4 times and each visit you have to pay the co-pay. Initially i went for physical, and jst spoke to dr, paid the co-pay, then they asked to take another appointment for blood sample, then paid co-pay. next they asked me to come to speak to DR, once the report has come. then paid co-pay, again they asked to take an appointment for ECR. I dont know why they need to make somany appointments, else where they all do these things in 1 appointment, i am fed up with them and most importantly the office staff is very very rude. Please avoid this doctor if u hate to make 100s of appointments. They want u to keep coming there every 2 weeks, just for co-pay.

Very Good Cardiologist

Posted on May 7th, 2009

Dr. Zuckerman detected my heart murmur and has been tracking it and explaining what it means and what I need to do. It is obvious to me that he knows his stuff and I appreciate his conscientious care.

Posted on April 22nd, 2009