Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Branch Craige III
Dr. Branch Craige III, MD, PA is a Doctor primarily located in El Paso, TX, with another office in El Paso, TX. He has 37 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Craige is affiliated with Providence Memorial Hospital, Sierra Providence East Medical Center and Sierra Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Branch Craige III has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 9
The doctor was thorough and fair, listened and helped me with my issue. On the other hand, his front office staff was rude, abrupt and nasty. The staff was such a turn-off that even though I liked the Dr., I decided not to go back so I wouldn't have to deal with such rudeness. Even the few times I called on the phone just to get general information, the women I spoke with displayed that same rudeness as in the office. I should have not bothered coming in for an appointment, but decided to give the Dr. the benefit of the doubt. One would think that the Dr. would know better than do have such awful gate-keepers in the front office...
Dr. Craige is thorough, takes extensive notes, completes follow-up calls as promised and is very professional. I know he has numerous patients, but I only see him once a year and he remembers extensive details about my health history and the history of my family. I couldn't ask for a better personal physician.
Dr. Craige is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Providence Memorial Hospital
Sierra Providence East Medical Center
Sierra Medical Center
37 Years Experience
Graduated in 1976
Dr. Branch Craige III accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Branch Craige III is similar to the following 3 Doctors near El Paso, TX.