Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Brandan Kramer
Dr. Brandan Kramer, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Kansas City, MO, with another office in Overland Park, KS. He has 11 years of experience. His specialties include Urology. Dr. Kramer is affiliated with Anderson County Hospital, St Mary's Medical Center and St Lukes Hospital Of Kansas City. He speaks English.
Dr. Brandan Kramer has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder,...
Dr. Brandan Kramer is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Kansas City, MO.