Dr. Brandan Stark Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Brandan Stark?

Very compassionate and knowledgeable

I've been very happy with Dr. Stark as my PCP. I can always get in to see him when I need to, and he has been very responsive no matter what is going on. He treats me with complete respect and never makes me feel like he doubts what I tell him, which is something that I've experienced with other doctors. I recommend him to all my family and friends.

Rude

Dr Starks was very arrogant ! He was so rude and obnoxious ! His staff at the time was awful ! Very unprofessional ! I would not refer anyone to this man !

Bad Doctor

arrogant, nervous and prescribed very expensive drug for my situation. When I asked for an alternative I was promised an alternative and never received one. that was suitable for my problem. I have since found out that he has been cited for having an assistant writing script and selling it on the side. Someone to be avoided.

Arrogant

I found Dr. Stark to be arrogant, condescending and "baiting". I was there for a wrong diagnosis on my records. He would not amend the record, although his employee made the mistake. He was quite arrogant and talked 'AT ME' , not to me. I would never recommend him or Dara McKinley to anyone.

I am a patient with Dr. Stark and have been very pleased with my care and the help that the staff have exstended to me. They have all gone far out of their way to help with getting me immediate appointments and makeing sure that I was always taken care of promptly. Trisha in billing is very careing and willing to work with the patient and insurance. Dr. Stark and Frasier both are so understanding and up on the newest and innovative medicine that is needed to treat me. I am in the medical field and have been for 30 years and no the stressful work they go through, so it makes me appreciate them even more.

Excellent Care

Very friendly, cant say enough about the dtaff. Made me feel very comfortable.