Dr. Brandi Kenner-Bell Is this you?

4.9

Have you seen Dr. Brandi Kenner-Bell?

Posted on November 2nd, 2015

My son has some with issues with the skin on his scalp, and he can be difficult to treat as he has autism. Dr. Kenner-Bell was very friendly, patient and thorough. I'm positive that she'll help us get the condition under control.

Posted on June 30th, 2015

Dr. Brandi Kenner-Bell is an amazing doctor. She is friendly and extremely knowledgeable, professional and accurate.

Very approachable

Posted on July 22nd, 2014

We saw Dr. Kenner-Bell when my daughter was 6 months old for a congenital nevus on her head. She was courteous and approachable. She understood that we did not want to jump straight into surgery until we were certain it was necessary. Inevitably, she was referred to a wonderful pediatric plastic surgeon, who concurred with her diagnosis. I would definitely recommend Dr. Kenner-Bell.

Very Nice Doctor

Posted on March 12th, 2013

I brought my 4 month old daughter to Dr. Kenner-Bell, & she was extremely kind & great with keeping my daughter happy while she was checking her out. She has a really great bedside manner & I would highly recommend her to anyone in need of a pediatric dermatologist.

Wonderful Doc!

Posted on February 13th, 2013

We have been taking our daughter (now 9 months old) to Dr Kenner-Bell for about 7 months for treatment of several hemangiomas. At first we were not sure if we should treat. Dr Kenner-Bell took time to explain our options and her expert opinion. We have been treating for 7 months and her hemangiomas look great! I am so glad we had the opportunity to get her advice. She is always very caring and takes time to answer any questions. Her nurses (Carolyn and Joanne) are also amazing. It is very easy to get a hold of them if I have a quick question and scheduling is always a breeze. I highly recommend this doctor if your child needs a Dermo for any reason.

Posted on June 28th, 2017