Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Brandi A Mendonca has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 5
I was told I had high BP by another medical professional and was told to follow up with my regular doctor. I called to make an appointment and found my long time doc was out of town . I was hesitant agreeing to seeing another doc but wanted to be seen. Dr. Mendonca could see me that afternoon. They called me in quickly, gave hx to the nurse than whan Dr. Mendonca came in she had reviewed the cahrt and was already familier with the case. I didn't have to repeat myself. She was easy to talk to, non-judgemental, - I felt very comfortable being truthful with her.We discussed options and came to a mutually agreeable treatment plan. My chart was fairly empty so she took the extra time to run blood tests and a baseline EKG.I think I found my new Doctor! If she will have me...
Dr. Mendonca is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
15 Years Experience
The Warren Alpert Medical School Of Brown University
Graduated in 2003
Dr. Brandi A Mendonca accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Health Net OR PPO
- Moda Health Connexus
- Moda Health Synergy Network
- PacificSource PSN
- PacificSource SmartHealth Oregon Members
- Premera LifeWise Connect
Providence Health System
- Providence PPO
Regence Health Plans
- Regence MyChoice NW
- Regence OR Preferred Provider Network
- UHC West SignatureValue HMO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsWest Hills Health Care Clinic, 2163 NW 2nd St, McMinnville, OR
Dr. Brandi A Mendonca is similar to the following 3 Doctors near McMinnville, OR.